1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?
I noticed that my opening sentences are pretty good, usually my last paragraph is good too, and I show lots of details.
2. How have I changed as a writer so far?
I think that I used to much of the word "I", and I should do more describing.
3. What are three things I do well as a writer?
My open sentence are good, I have lots of details, and I do a little bit of showing, which I have to do more of.
4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?
I think I should make my stories longer, show and not tell, I should use the word "I" less.
5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it?
My favorite piece is Hermit Crab Hunt, I really like my open sentence, the paragraph describing how we catch the hermit crabs and the last paragraph.