Writing Reflection

1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?

I noticed that my opening sentences are pretty good, usually my last paragraph is good too, and I show lots of details.


2. How have I changed as a writer so far?

I think that I used to much of the word "I", and I should do more describing.


3. What are three things I do well as a writer?

My open sentence are good, I have lots of details, and I do a little bit of showing, which I have to do more of.

4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?

I think I should make my stories longer, show and not tell, I should use the word "I" less.


5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it?

My favorite piece is Hermit Crab Hunt, I really like my open sentence, the paragraph describing how we catch the hermit crabs and the last paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment